Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bob Marley


  A person who is inspirational to me and what i do would have to be Bob Marley. He has made a big impact on the world of music and also an impact to many people's lives, including mine. Bob Marley started the Rasta movement and a new genre of music: reggae. Which is quite a huge feat. The music itself is chill and relaxed and promotes good messages, which really inspires me to make good music even though I don't usually play his kind of music, but yet it influences me. There's also a quote of his that I really like. "The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for." (Bob Marley) Which shows how he promotes good things even outside of music. He was a legend in music and a big inspiration for me, an aspiring musician. Thank you for listening :)

-Trevor Smith

2 comments: